You can add your publications here. To access the database please use login and password to your user profile on HSE site. If you need help, please email completed forms (book, book chapter, article, working paper) to email@example.com.
A publication in this context means a published work. Publications include texts published by publishing houses in printed or digital format, which have ISBN or ISSN numbers, an editor and specific number of copies.
Academic publications include:
- Academic monographs and booklets;
- Chapters and articles in academic monographs and collections of papers;
- Publications in academic journals;
- Reviews in academic journals;
- Textbooks and educational materials;
- Annotations to law (for lawyers);
- Forewords, afterwords; comments to academic publications;
- HSE and RAS working papers;
- Working papers regularly published by an international university and/or organization (similar to NBER, IZA, CEPR, WB level);
- HSE research papers published separately or in a collection.
It is possible to add mass media publications from HSE user profile (Section 'Mass media items').